Our VIP clients are often individuals who require the highest levels of our expert knowledge to create a completely customized service and exceptional itinerary matches. These clients are typically in the public eye (CEOs, founders, celebrities, politician or from high profile domestic and international families). We have worked closely with all our those clients to ensure they receive the right help from us at anytime. Our team approach make sure high quality customer service and have tried our utmost to ensure our customers feel so Special!
Just to name a few and look at our VIPs who have loved and traveled with us...
- Janice Kent – American actress
- Mr. Ng Chee Meng - A Singaporean politician and a former air force general. He served as the 8th Chief of Defence Force of the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) and current the Minister of Education (Schools) and Second Minister for Transport.
- Dato Shaziman Abu Mansor - The former Malaysian Minister of Works
- S.L, former President of HP (Hewlett-Packard), Motorola
- Danielle Ryan - An Irish heiress, being the daughter of Capt. Cathal Ryan and granddaughter of Tony Ryan, founder of Ryanair. She trained in acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in London. Thus far, Ryan has used her inherited fortune to try her hand at being a business woman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, actress and producer.
- Niv Vigdor – Isreal’s Top #100 Successful Entrepreneurs
- Mr. Romain Bausch - Chief Executive Officer and President of SES, S.A. (formerly, SES Global S.A.). He served as the Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of SES AMERICOM, Inc. He is former Administrator General in the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance
- Richard Bourke - CEO and Managing Director of The Road Group is Ireland, grandson of the former President of Ireland, Mary Robinson
- Mr. Vikram Shreekant Kirloskar – Managing Director and Chairman of the Kirloskar Group in India (The Forbes World's Billionaires)
- Mme. Geetanjali Kirloskar, wife of Mr. Vikram Kirloskar is a successful entrepreneur and the chairperson of Sakra World Hospital. She is also chairs several committees of leading trade associations such as the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). Ms. Geeta is also an Honorary Consul for Finland at Bangalore
- Mr. Jamie Erlicht - The former President of U.S. Programming and Production at Sony Pictures Television, Inc. He is currently serving with the giant Apple as the content Chief.
- Mr. John Singh: Former Vice President, Restructuring & Reorganization at The Blackstone Group LP and current Managing Director of PJT Partners – A Company of the Backstrone Group USA
- Mme. Nathalie Sann: Paris born Amertican writter, Author of the book “Made in New York”, She is current the Director Business Development, US & France at GlassView in New York.
- Doug Hattaway - The President and CEO of Hattaway Communications, Inc., a strategic communications firm based in Washington, DC. Hattaway was a senior adviser to Hillary Clinton during her 2008 presidential run, as well as Al Gore’s spokesman during the 2000 election, and was reported by the Washington Post to be on a short list of candidates to serve as White House press secretary in the Obama administration
- Philip A. Vachon - The former President of Liberate International at Liberate Technologies in Palo Alto, Silicon Valley, California. USA